Elder Orphan Care exists to bring hope and help to older neighbors in need. All referrals will be required to follow our application process including an occupational therapy-based home safety assessment. Qualifying individuals may qualify for one or more of the following services: Minor home safety modifications · falls prevention education · Adapted tablet program · Mobile pantry/basic needs · Medical equipment and supplies as available · Buddy program
• Age 60+ (lives in Rowan or Cabarrus County)
• Lives alone or with very limited support
• Income < 150% of established 2021 federal poverty level
- Single - $1,610 gross monthly
- Couple - $1814 gross monthly
• Resources (ex: retirement account, stocks, bonds, savings, and mutual funds) at or below
- Single - $1,469*
- Couple - $1,980*
*Per limits established by Medicare QI programs
• Photo ID
• Current Utility Bills (water, electric and or gas, phone)
• Proof of all Income
• Proof of rent or mortgage
• Medical bills
• NOTE: If applicant currently receives Medicaid, a copy of Medicaid card is all that is necessary for income verification.
To refer a client to us, fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Or if you prefer to download and print the form, CLICK HERE. You can mail printed forms to us at 349-L Copperfield Blvd. Box 211, Concord, NC 28025.